Aaron Carter was an American rapper, singer, and actor who died at the age of 34 on Saturday, November 5, 2022. According to BBC, he was found dead in his bathtub at his home in Lancaster, California.
Aaron Charles Carter was a supremely talented rapper whose net worth was around $400 Thousand. He became a performer when he was 7-years-old, and released his debut self-titled album in 1997 when he was only 9 years old. It got 5x platinum and achieved gold status in several countries. A million copies of Carter’s album sold worldwide.
His second album was released in 2000 titled “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” which was an instant hit and sold 3 million copies in the United States. Shortly after the second release, Aaron started making guest appearances on Nickelodeon and started touring with Backstreet Boys. Besides that, he was also known for being the younger brother of Nick Carter who is also a notable singer.
A Quick Check Into His Bio:
Carter was born in Florida on December 7, 1987. He sang as a lead for the band “Dead End.” In 1997 he opened for Backstreet Boys and made his first solo appearance on “Crush on You” in Berlin, Germany. Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys is Carter’s elder brother.
In 2001 he released an album called “Oh Aaron” and in 2002 “Another Earthquake.” Both albums were triple-platinum followed by many other successful singles and albums.
|Date of Birth||7 December 1987|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Health||Lactose Intolerance, Hernia|
|Sibling||5 sisters, 2 brother|
|Parents||Robert Carter, Jane Elizabeth|
|Primary School||Frank D. Miles Elementary School|
|Source of Fame||Singer|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Place of Birth||Tampa, Florida|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Dancer, Guitarist, and Social Media Personality|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Debut||Studio Album: Aaron Carter (1997)
TV Show: Figure It Out (1998, as himself)
Film: Fat Albert (2004, as Darren/The Kid)
|List of Movies/TV Shows||1. Fat Albert
2. Ella Enchanted
5. I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With
6. College Fright Night
7. Life or Debt
8. The Doctors
9. Grand Stand
10. I Heart Nick Carter
11. Dancing with the Stars
12. Penn & Teller: Off the Deep End
13. House of Carters
14. Liberty's Kids
15. 7th Heaven
16. Family Affair
17. Figure It Out
18. Lizzie McGuire
19. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
20. 48 Hours Mystery
|Studio Albums||1. Aaron Carter
2. Another Earthquake!
3. Oh Aaron
5. Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||43-30-36|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9|
|Siblings Names||Brother: Nick Carter.
Sister: 1. Leslie Carter
2. Angel Carter
3. Bobbie Jean Carter
Half-sister: 1. Taelyn Dobson
2. Ginger Carter
Step-brother: Kaden Carter
|Marital Status||Unmarried (engaged once)|
|Dating History||had an affair with his ex-girlfriends Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, and Lina Valentina|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kari Ann Peniche (ex-fiancee)|
|Favorite Actor||Mark Wahlberg|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
He Found Dead In His Bathtub – Explained:
As per The Hollywood Reporter, Aaron Carter’s management team confirmed that he died in his bathtub at his residence. The PA news agency also confirmed the sad passing of the rapper.
The Los Angeles Police Department said that the cause of his death has not been determined. According to them, blaming it on drug overdoses is unfair since nothing has been definitively ruled out.
As the buzz hit the official news streams, many celebrities reacted to his death, including Hilary Duff, Tyler Hilton, Melissa Joan Hart, Christy Carlson Romano, and Lil Debbie.
Also, it is heartbreaking to know that Aaron’s last message on his Instagram was to “be kind.” He wrote: “This day is beautiful. Stay blessed, be kind, and have a safe Halloween weekend!”
“If your chillen by yourself for Halloween, just know you’re not alone,” he added.
Aaron Carter’s Net Worth: How Rich Was He?
Aaron became a millionaire before reaching his teenage years. Millions of copies of his albums sold but he went bankrupt in 2013 when he was in debt.
The star then revived and started his career again. As per CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was estimated to be $400 Thousand at the time of his death.
Get To Know Aaron’s Controversies:
Aaron Carter – Controversies
- Aaron had a rowdy relationship with his siblings. He had accused his deceased sister and brother Nick of sexual abuse. He made an allegation against his sister Leslie that she abused him for 3 years. Leslie died of a drug overdose. She had the bipolar disease and according to Carter, she abused him when she failed to take her prescribed medicine. Moreover, Nick also denied his allegations of abusing him.
- Carter settled up a notorious Fan’s Only account. This account was popular in the adult entertainment industry where he posed for nude pictures charging $50-$100 per picture.
- Aaron’s brother Nick accused Aaron of attempting to kill his pregnant wife.
- In July 2017, Aaron was arrested on a DUI charge in Florida.
- He was caught with a little amount of Marijuana in 2008.
- In 2011 he was sent to a rehabilitation center to cope with his drug addiction.
- Aaron struggled with mental health issues after the death of his sister Leslie which ripped the family into two parts.
Carter’s Music Highlights:
His Studio Albums:
|Aaron Carter||December 1, 1997|
|Aaron’s Party||September 26, 2000|
|Oh Aaron||August 7, 2001|
|Another Earthquake||September 3, 2002|
|Love||February 16, 2018|
His Singles Compilation:
|Crush On You||1997|
|Crazy Little Party Girl||1998|
|I’m Gonna Miss You Forever||1998|
|Let The music heal your soul||1998|
|Children of the world||1999|
|I Want Candy||2000|
|That’s how I beat Shaq||2001|
|Not Too Young Not Too Old||2001|
|I’m all about you||2001|
|Leave it up to me||2001|
|To all the girls||2002|
|Do you remember||2003|
|She wants me||2003|
|Dance with me||2009|
|Sooner or Later||2017|
|Don’t say Good Bye||2017|
|Sensational Love X kid carter||2019|
|Anything X kid Carter||2019|
He Was Dating Melanie Martin Before His Death:
Aaron was in a relationship with Melanie Martin. He had a face tattoo of Melanie’s name over his eye. They had a very strong relationship. There were many controversies and disputes between them, but eventually, they ended up getting engaged and having a son together.
7 Things You Might Not Know About Aaron:
- Aaron has been through a roller coaster of incidents, controversies, and family drama but he eventually left everything behind and put himself together. He was ready to rock 2022 with his world tours and music but he unfortunately died.
- Aaron had a twin sister Angel Carter, they were born one minute apart.
- He was a big fan of Bruce Springsteen.
- Aaron got a certification for scuba diving when he was only 8-years-old.
- Aaron also played guitar, drums, piano, and saxophone.
- He went bankrupt in 2013 with a debt amount of 3.5 million and he only had $8,232.00 at that time.
- Aaron had sold more than 4 million albums in the US and more than 10 million records worldwide.
Social Media Profiles
|Follow his Facebook Page|
|Follow his Twitter account|
|Follow him on Instagram|
|Youtube||Watch his videos on Youtube|
Aaron’s Popularity on Google
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Aaron Carter engaged?
A: He was engaged to Melanie Martin.
Q: Was he in a relationship with Kari Ann?
A: He was engaged to Kari Ann Peniche in 2006 but broke off his engagement after just six days.
Q: Was Aaron Carter arrested?
A: He was arrested multiple times on suspicion of marijuana possession.
Q: How old was Aaron Carter at the time of his death?
A: He was only 34 years old.
Q: When did Aaron Carter start his career?
A: Aaron Carter started his career at the very young age of seven.
Q: Is Aaron Carter gay?
A: Aaron Carter revealed through a social media post that he was bisexual.
Aaron’s parents were heavy drinkers and all his childhood went watching them fighting verbally and physically still he managed to be a music sensation at a very young age. His family disputes and the death of his sister made him a patient of chronic mental illness and drug addiction, but he fought back. He was looking forward to returning to the spotlight, but sadly, he passed away.