Kim Kardashian net worth 2021: Kim Kardashian is a name that needs no introduction. She is an American reality television star, model, entrepreneur as well as a spokesperson. Her popularity has even crossed the top charts as she is one of the highest-earning celebrities in the world.
As per the estimate of the year 2021, Kim Kardashian’s net worth is $900 million. That’s not all, but after getting married to Kanye West, her net worth has increased up to a total value of $4.1 billion.
|Net Worth:||$900 Million|
|Birth:||October 21, 1980|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Complexion:||Olive skin tone|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Country Now:||United States|
|Love Life:||Married to Kanye West|
|Children:||North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, Saint West (4 Children)|
|Siblings:||Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Cassandra Marino, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner|
|Education:||Attended Marymount High School|
|Source of Wealth:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Source of Fame:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
Kim has been earning from different sources, and of them, one of her most valuable businesses is the KKW Beauty Line. This business generates more than $100 million in total revenue every year. Furthermore, there was a time when Kim’s big part of annual earnings came from the mobile game named as Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Until today, this game has been downloaded for more than 60 million times that makes it a great response while generating $200 million.
So, this game is making Kim have 28% of the money generated till the date. Apart from these earnings, the remaining part comes from different endorsements, appearances, reality TV pay, and that of Instagram sponsorships. A very few among her fans know that she owns a range of tanning products, a clothing line at Sears and much more. This is how Kim is one of the richest celebrities in the world with $900 million net worth.
Kimberley aka Kim Kardashian was born in LA, California on 21st October 1980. She belongs to a big family with primarily three siblings, including Kourtney, Khloé, and her younger brother Rob.
Kim’s mother Kris Jenner got married to Bruce Jenner, who publicly came out as Caitlyn Jenner, in 1991. The couple had two more children, so in that case, Kim got several step-siblings.
As far as Kim’s education is concerned, she attended Marymount High School as a teenager. This institute was a Roman Catholic all-girls school located in Los Angeles.
When Kim reached the age of 20, she got a close friend who was a stylist of socialite Paris Hilton. That was the source of how she first gained media attention.
Taking a look at Kim Kardashian’s career journey will leave us inspired at every step, which makes her net worth evident. A television series named “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” turned out as an opportunity for the Kardashian family. The family members in the show included Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Kourtney, Khloé, Rob, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner. This series gained much popularity over time.
The next couple of years proved as an excellent success for Kim Kardashian as she featured in various productions, such as:
- Disaster Movie
- Dancing with the Stars
- How I Met Your Mother
- Beyond the Break
- America’s Next Top Model
- Deep in the Valley
Moreover, mounting on success point, Kim also signed different endorsement offered in 2010. She also wrote an autobiography with her sisters. Not only that but she also made it to release her debut song, and to everyone’s surprise, it turned out to be on the Billboard Top 100.
Stepping into a different venture, Kim released her video game named Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in 2014. A very few people are aware of the fact that she earns 28% of her revenue with this game, and the record says that it has made over $160 million so far.
Here we have got some exciting details related to Kim Kardashian net worth that you might not be aware of. Check out these facts:
- Kim bought a mansion of worth $4.8 million in March 2010 that is located in Beverly Hills. This mansion is based on stylish 5-bedroom designed in a Tuscan style extended over 4 acres. So, Kim Kardashian’s house is one of the most expensive real estate in the world.
- Starting from an earning of $15,000 per episode for the reality show, Kim got a boost in her income that reached up to $500,000.
- If we say that Kim got wealthy at an early stage of her career, it wouldn’t be wrong. To make this statement evident, here is the fact that when Kim was on several weeks of recording for “Kourtney and Kim Take New York”, she along with her then-husband Kris Humphries used to stay in the Presidential Suite that cost $7000 per night at the Ganesvoort Hotel.
- When Kim got married, she put on a headpiece having a worth of $2.5 million weighing 65 carats made of glistening diamond by Lorraine Schwartz. That’s not all as she also got an engagement ring with a value of a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond. Her earrings weighed 28 carats made of diamond, and their worth was $5 million. So, all-in-all, it made up like she was having over $10 million value of jewellery to make her big day even more special. Apart from that, she also spent around $150,000 on hair and makeup.
- Kim’s earning went up to $28 million in 2014.
- As per of the year 2015, she earned $53 million, which made her the highest-paid celebrity in the world, the first time.
- Kim has an earning of $50 – $80 million every year since 2015.
Kim’s love life is also having some twists and turns as she got engaged and then married to NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011. Unfortunately, this marriage lasted for only 72 days. However, it was not an end of life for Kim.
She then got married to music tycoon Kanye West after an openly declared relationship. Kim also made many appearances with Kanye West on the show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.
The couple got married on May 24, 2014. Kim and Kanye had their daughter, North West, on June 15, 2013. Now the couple has four children together. Kim Kardashian’s kids names are North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, and Saint West.
Highlights to Kim Kardashian’s Career
Here we have got some highlights of Kim Kardashian’s career:
- Kim launched ‘Keeping up With the Kardashians’ in October 2007, and it was a significant success
- She made her debut in the feature film Disaster Movie in 2008
- Kim also made a guest appearance in How I Met Your Mother during the year 2009
- During the same year (2009) she released a workout video named Fit In Your Jeans By Friday
- Kim also showed up as a Guest Judge for America’s Next Top Model in 2009
- She launched her fragrance ‘Kim Kardashian’ in the same year (2009)
- Kim Kardashian released autobiography with her sisters named as Kardashian Konfidential in 2010
- The exciting yet profitable venture of her life was launching of the Kim Kardashian’s game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in 2014 that generates 28% revenue for her
Kim Kardashian’s net worth comprises of a whole journey of success in her career throughout. She is still making the best out of her fame and now along with the music icon Kanye West, who is her husband.
Do you know about any more sources of Kim Kardashian’s earning? Please share with us to add up to these details!