Kim Kardashian is a name that needs no introduction. She is an American reality television star, model, entrepreneur as well as a spokesperson. Her popularity has even crossed the top charts as she is one of the highest-earning celebrities in the world.
As per the estimate of the year 2021, Kim Kardashian’s net worth is $900 million. That’s not all, but after getting married to Kanye West, her net worth has increased up to a total value of $4.1 billion.
|Complete Name||Kim Noel Kardashian|
|Net Worth:||$900 Million|
|Birth:||October 21, 1980|
|Complexion:||Olive skin tone|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Country Now:||United States|
|Love Life:||Married to Kanye West|
|Children:||North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, Saint West (4 Children)|
|Siblings:||Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Cassandra Marino, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner|
|Education:||Attended Marymount High School|
|Source of Wealth:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Source of Fame:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in|
|Occupation||Television Personality, Model, Businesswoman|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Natural Hair Color||Brunette|
|Father Name||Robert Kardashian|
|Mother Name||Kris Jenner|
|Spouse||Kanye West (m. 2014), Kris Humphries (m. 2011–2013), Damon Thomas (m. 2000–2004)|
|Relationships History||Damon Thomas (2000-2004)
Ray J (2005-2007)
Nick Cannon (2006–2007)
Reggie Bush (2007-2010)
Kris Humphries (2010–2011)
Kanye West (2012)
|Distinctive Features||Large Buttocks
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Salads|
|Favorite Drink||White Russian|
|Favorite Book||Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren|
|Favorite Perfume||Kim Kardashian True Reflection, Intimate Revlon Perfume, Michael by Michael Kors|
|Favorite Music||R & B, Hip-hop, Pop, Classic Rock|
|Favorite Sweet||Deep-fried Oreos|
|Favorite Song||“Lost In the World” by Kanye West, “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey|
|Hobbies and Interests||Singing, Exercise, Listening Music, Fashion Designing|
|Favorite Movie||The Notebook, Clueless|
|Favorite Designer||Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabanna|
|Favorite Makeup Brands||MAC Cosmetics, NARS Cosmetics|
|Favorite Restaurants||Cipriani, NY and Macaluso’s, Miami|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Bora Bora, St. Tropez, Hawaii|
|Favorite Makeup Products||OS lip balm, Moroccan Oil, Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish, Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry|
Kim has been earning from different sources, and of them, one of her most valuable businesses is the KKW Beauty Line. This business generates more than $100 million in total revenue every year. Furthermore, there was a time when Kim’s big part of annual earnings came from the mobile game named Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Until today, this game has been downloaded more than 60 million times that makes it a great response while generating $200 million.
So, this game is making Kim have 28% of the money generated till the date. Apart from these earnings, the remaining part comes from different endorsements, appearances, reality TV pay, and that of Instagram sponsorships. A very few among her fans know that she owns a range of tanning products, a clothing line at Sears, and much more. This is how Kim is one of the richest celebrities in the world with a $900 million net worth.
Kim Kardashian Family
Kimberley aka Kim Kardashian was born in LA, California on 21st October 1980. She belongs to a big family with primarily three siblings, including Kourtney, Khloé, and her younger brother Rob.
Kim’s mother Kris Jenner got married to Bruce Jenner, who publicly came out as Caitlyn Jenner, in 1991. The couple had two more children, so in that case, Kim got several step-siblings.
Kim Kardashian Education
As far as Kim’s education is concerned, she attended Marymount High School as a teenager. This institute was a Roman Catholic all-girls school located in Los Angeles.
When Kim reached the age of 20, she got a close friend who was a stylist of socialite Paris Hilton. That was the source of how she first gained media attention.
Kim Kardashian Career
Taking a look at Kim Kardashian’s career journey will leave us inspired at every step, which makes her net worth evident. A television series named “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” turned out as an opportunity for the Kardashian family. The family members in the show included Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Kourtney, Khloé, Rob, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner. This series gained much popularity over time.
The next couple of years proved as an excellent success for Kim Kardashian as she featured in various productions, such as:
- Disaster Movie
- Dancing with the Stars
- How I Met Your Mother
- Beyond the Break
- America’s Next Top Model
- Deep in the Valley
Moreover, mounting on success point, Kim also signed different endorsements offered in 2010. She also wrote an autobiography with her sisters. Not only that but she also made it to release her debut song, and to everyone’s surprise, it turned out to be on the Billboard Top 100.
Stepping into a different venture, Kim released her video game named Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in 2014. A very few people are aware of the fact that she earns 28% of her revenue with this game, and the record says that it has made over $160 million so far.
Interesting Facts Related to Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth
Here we have got some exciting details related to Kim Kardashian’s net worth that you might not be aware of. Check out these facts:
- Kim bought a mansion worth $4.8 million in March 2010 that is located in Beverly Hills. This mansion is based on a stylish 5-bedroom designed in a Tuscan style extended over 4 acres. So, Kim Kardashian’s house is one of the most expensive real estate in the world.
- Starting from an earning of $15,000 per episode for the reality show, Kim got a boost in her income that reached up to $500,000.
- If we say that Kim got wealthy at an early stage of her career, it wouldn’t be wrong. To make this statement evident, here is the fact that when Kim was on several weeks of recording for “Kourtney and Kim Take New York”, she along with her then-husband Kris Humphries used to stay in the Presidential Suite that cost $7000 per night at the Ganesvoort Hotel.
- When Kim got married, she put on a headpiece having a worth of $2.5 million weighing 65 carats made of glistening diamond by Lorraine Schwartz. That’s not all as she also got an engagement ring with a value of a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond. Her earrings weighed 28 carats made of diamond, and their worth was $5 million. So, all-in-all, it made up like she was having over $10 million value of jewelry to make her big day even more special. Apart from that, she also spent around $150,000 on hair and makeup.
- Kim’s earnings went up to $28 million in 2014.
- As of the year 2015, she earned $53 million, which made her the highest-paid celebrity in the world, the first time.
- Kim has an earning of $50 – $80 million every year since 2015.
Kim Kardashian Love Life
Kim’s love life is also having some twists and turns as she got engaged and then married to NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011. Unfortunately, this marriage lasted for only 72 days. However, it was not an end of life for Kim.
She then got married to music tycoon Kanye West after an openly declared relationship. Kim also made many appearances with Kanye West on the show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.
The couple got married on May 24, 2014. Kim and Kanye had their daughter, North West, on June 15, 2013. Now the couple has four children together. Kim Kardashian’s kid’s names are North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, and Saint West.
Highlights of Kim Kardashian’s Career
Here we have got some highlights of Kim Kardashian’s career:
- Kim launched ‘Keeping up With the Kardashians’ in October 2007, and it was a significant success
- She made her debut in the feature film Disaster Movie in 2008
- Kim also made a guest appearance in How I Met Your Mother during the year 2009
- During the same year (2009) she released a workout video named Fit In Your Jeans By Friday
- Kim also showed up as a Guest Judge for America’s Next Top Model in 2009
- She launched her fragrance ‘Kim Kardashian’ in the same year (2009)
- Kim Kardashian released an autobiography with her sisters named Kardashian Konfidential in 2010
- The exciting yet profitable venture of her life was the launching of the Kim Kardashian’s game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in 2014 that generates 28% revenue for her
Kim Kardashian’s Social Media Profiles
|Kim Kardashian Facebook Page|
|Kim Kardashian on Twitter|
|Kim Kardashian on Instagram|
|Youtube||Kim Kardashian on Youtube|
Kim Kardashian Popularity on Google
A Quick Check into Kim Kardashian Profile:
Q: What is Kim Kardashian's birthday?
A: Kimberly Noel Kardashian West was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Q: Kim Kardashian Age: How Old Is Kim Kardashian?
A: Kim Kardashian's age is 40 years old as of 2021.
Q: How tall is Kim Kardashian? height in feet?
A: Kim is the second shortest out of her sisters as she is 1.59m tall, which in feet is 5ft 2in
Q: What is Kim Kardashian's weight in 2021?
A: She weighs about 124 lbs in Pound and 56kg in Kilograms.
Q: How many husbands have Kim Kardashian?
A look at all of her marriages:
Damon Thomas ( m. 2000; div. 2004)
Kris Humphries ( m. 2011; div. 2013)
Kanye West ( m. 2014; Sep. 2021)
Kim Kardashian’s net worth comprises a whole journey of success in her career throughout. She is still making the best out of her fame and now along with the music icon Kanye West, who is her husband.
Do you know about any more sources of Kim Kardashian’s earning? Please share with us to add up to these details!
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars owned by World’s Famous Celebrities
Michael Oher Net Worth, Wife, Family, Height, Siblings And Wikipedia
Mike Rowe Net Work, Wife, Political Party, Son, Age And Bio
Biography4 months ago
Wilbur Soot Net Worth in 2021, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio and Wiki
Top Lists11 months ago
Top 10 Richest Drummers In The World
Top Lists12 months ago
Top 10 Most Educated Rappers With College Degrees
Top Lists11 months ago
12 Most Gorgeous Blue-Eyed Women in Hollywood
Celebrity Quotes10 months ago
70+ Incredible Thomas Sowell Quotes
Biography3 months ago
Matt Kaplan Net Worth, Age, Wife, Dog, Height, Biography And Wiki
Biography4 months ago
Jennifer Rauchet (Pete Hegseth’s Third Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, News, Wiki
Top Lists4 months ago
Top 10 Most Youngest Fathers in the World Who Became Famous Later On