Rihanna net worth in 2021: Rihanna is one of the most famous singers in the world. She has given her voice to numerous songs while making to reach the top charts. She was born on 20 February 1988 in Barbados. Being a songwriter and actress, Rihanna is estimated to have a net worth of $550 million as of 2021. Her successful career has made Rihanna one of the commercially most popular music artists in the world today.
|Birth Name||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|Nicknames||RiRi, Caribbean Queen, The Barbados Babe, Rihanna|
|Net Worth:||$550 Million|
|Eye Color:||Hazel eyes|
|Country of Origin:||Barbados|
|Country Now:||London, United Kingdom|
|Love Life:||Ex-boyfriend Hassan Jameel, rumored boyfriend at present A$AP Rocky|
|Siblings:||Rorrey Fenty, Samantha Fenty, Rajad Fenty, Jamie Fenty, Kandy Fenty|
|Education:||Attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere School|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Acting, Fenty Beauty Line, Savage X Fenty, Fenty Clothing Brand|
|Source of Fame:||Music, Acting, Fenty Beauty Line, Savage X Fenty, Fenty Clothing Brand|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in|
|Birth:||February 20, 1988|
|Birth Place||Saint Michael Parish, Barbados|
|Father Name||Ronald Fenty|
|Mother Name||Monica Braithwaite|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Fashion designer, Actress|
|Favorite Color||Black, Green|
|Favorite Dessert||Chocolate ice cream, Cheesecake|
|Favorite Music||Madonna, Beyoncé, Bob Marley, Mariah Carey|
|Favorite Actress||Jessica Alba|
|Favorite TV Show||Entourage|
|Favorite Designer||Zac Posen|
|Hobbies and Interests||Singing, Shopping, Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Favorite Drink||Vodka, Cocktail|
|Favorite Perfume||ROGUE by Rihanna|
|Favorite Movie||Napoleon Dynamite|
|Favorite Restaurant||Giorgio Baldi|
|Debut Album||Music of the Sun (2005)|
|First Film||Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006)|
Tattoos on Body
As per the details, a large portion of Rihanna’s net worth is credited to the worth of her Fenty Beauty Line. This venture is a partnership with luxury goods company LVMH.
LVMH brand generates $100 million in revenue. Rihanna owns 15% of the partnership, and she also co-owns a lingerie brand named Savage X Fenty. Rihanna launched her Fenty clothing brand in 2019.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, who is known as Rihanna, was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados. She grew up in an unstable home due to Rihanna’s father’s alcoholism and addiction to crack cocaine. Her father used to abuse her mother, and Rihanna would have to get in to resolve their conflicts. Living in such an environment made her mentally sick, and she had to suffer intense headaches for which doctors had a view that Rihanna has had a tumor. However, as soon as Rihanna’s parents got divorced, she eventually began to get better.
A few people may know that American record producer Evan Rogers was the one who discovered Rihanna in Barbados. Evan brought her to the United States, to begin with, something new. Rihanna recorded demos, and as a result, Rogers’ and Carl Sturken’s production company, Syndicated Rhythm Productions, signed her. This is how Rihanna’s journey towards a successful career begins. Her music career has made her reach the peak of fame, and Rihanna’s net worth is evidence of the achievements.
Rihanna’s Music Career
After getting done with her demo, Rihanna was heard and tested by rapper Sean Carter, popularly known as Jay-Z. He was the then CEO of Def Jam Records. Upon Jay-Z’s directions, Rihanna was invited to audition for him. This invitation became fruitful for Rihanna as she was signed to a six-album record deal in 2004 without any delay.
Rihanna used to work with a team of producers that included Jay-Z on her debut studio album named “Music of the Sun.” Right after this album, a quick follow up and the first album by Rihanna, “A Girl like Me” came up with the certification as platinum by RIAA.
Rihanna’s album “Good Girl Gone Bad” received positive reviews in 2007, and its lead single named “Umbrella” got sold while marking a massive success with over 8 million copies worldwide. Rihanna’s won Grammy Awards in 2008 for Best Rap Collaboration alongside Jay-Z, which was a big boost point for her.
Subsequent to her previous albums, the new additions to the list that got released were “Rated R,” “Loud,” “Talk That Talk,” “Unapologetic,” and “Anti.” Other noteworthy singles by Rihanna in collaboration with other musicians include “Run This Town” with Jay-Z and Kanye West, “Love the Way You Lie” with Eminem, “Princess of China” with Coldplay, “Take Care” with Drake, and “This Is What You Came For” with Calvin Harris.
Awards and Achievements
Rihanna has won numerous accolades and recognitions throughout her career. Her awards include 9 Grammy Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Award, and 8 People’s Choice Awards, etc.
Acting and Television Career
As far as Rihanna’s acting career is concerned, she made her film debut in August 2006 with the film “Bring It On: All or Nothing.” She made a cameo as herself in this movie.
Rihanna’s television program “Styled to Rock” premiered in the UK during 2012, and the show went on air in the American version in 2013. Her other films include “Battleship,” “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets,” “Ocean’s 8”, and “Guava Island.”
Moreover, Rihanna also gave her voice for Tip’s role in 2015 for an animated film “Home.” She also released a concept album soundtrack for the same animated film. Rihanna’s net worth also has a good part from acting and television career as she is growing in fame with every passing day.
How Much Does Rihanna Make? – Net Worth & Assets Details
Rihanna has successfully made it to reach such a level of fame that she decided to bring out the best with it. In doing so, she deciphered her fame into various business ventures that turned out to be successful. Here is a brief of how much does Rihanna make:
- Rihanna signed a contract of worth $25 million with Samsung for the promotion of their Galaxy line of products.
- She has worked for other brands as well including Cover Girl, Secret Body Spray, MAC Cosmetics, Dior, Budweiser, Armani, Gucci, Clinique, and River Island.
- Rihanna also became the creative director of the fashion for the sportwear brand Puma in 2014.
- She co-owns the music streaming service Tidal, along with other noteworthy celebrities like Jay-Z, Madonna, and Kanye West.
- Rihanna launched her makeup line back In September 2017 naming it as Fenty Beauty in partnership with luxury goods maker LVMH’s Kendo Brands. It was an amazingly successful venture as the brand made $100 million revenue during the first two months whereas it generated $570 million in 2018. That makes it believable that the total worth of Fenty brand would be $1.5 – $2 billion.
- Rihanna owns 15% of Fenty Beauty line. With this consideration, Rihanna’s estimated earning is $225 – $300 million without taxes from Fenty. Exclusive of tax, it will be around $112 – $150 million.
- Her other $200 million fortune is generated from recording, endorsements, and concert sales.
How Much Does Rihanna Make a Year?
- 2017 – $70 Million (From Music)
- 2018 – No information available
- 2019 – $210 Million
- 2020 – $600 Million
- 2021 – $550 Million
As far as Rihanna’s love life is concerned, she has been in a relationship with many famous personalities. She dated actor Shia LaBeouf around the mid-2000s; however, things couldn’t work out, and they dated for once only.
In 2010, Rihanna got associated with the baseball player Matt Kemp; however, their relationship couldn’t go further after a year, and they parted ways.
She also got interested in another actor, Ashton Kutcher, somewhere around 2012; however, not many people got to know it. Rihanna also dated an NBA player LeBron James the same year.
Rihanna also had links to Travis Scott in 2015, and they had ample time together. A few people know that Leonardo DiCaprio also got closer to Rihanna in the same year; however, there was nothing as an official statement.
Drake also confirmed that he has been in a relationship with Rihanna, and it was revealed in 2013. The most famous relationship of Rihanna was with a Saudi millionaire named Hassan Jameel. They were spotted for the first time together in 2017. However, they have now parted ways after three years.
At present, Rihanna is rumored to be dating A$AP Rocky. They were spotted together in New York.
Highlights of Rihanna’s Career
Here we have got the highlights of a successful career that makes Rihanna’s net worth evident until the date:
- Upon Jay-Z’s directions, Rihanna was invited to audition for him and she was signed to a six-album record deal in 2004 without any delay.
- Rihanna used to work with a team of producers that included Jay-Z on her debut studio album named “Music of the Sun.”
- Right after this album, a quick follow up and the first album by Rihanna, “A Girl like Me” came up with the certification as platinum by RIAA.
- Rihanna’s album “Good Girl Gone Bad” received positive reviews in 2007 and its lead single named “Umbrella” got sold while marking a massive success with over 8 million copies worldwide.
- Subsequent to her previous albums, the new additions to the list that got released were “Rated R,” “Loud,” “Talk That Talk,” “Unapologetic,” and “Anti.”
- Other noteworthy singles by Rihanna in collaboration with other musicians include “Run This Town” with Jay-Z and Kanye West, “Love the Way You Lie” with Eminem, “Princess of China” with Coldplay, “Take Care” with Drake, and “This Is What You Came For” with Calvin Harris.
- She made her film debut in August 2006 with the film “Bring It On: All or Nothing.” She made a cameo as herself in this movie.
- Rihanna’s television program “Styled to Rock” premiered in the UK during 2012, and the show went on air in the American version in 2013.
- Her other films include “Battleship,” “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets,” “Ocean’s 8”, and “Guava Island.”
- Rihanna also gave her voice for Tip’s role in 2015 for an animated film “Home.”
Rihanna’s Social Media Profiles
|Rihanna Facebook Page|
|Rihanna on Twitter|
|Rihanna on Instagram|
|Youtube||Rihanna on Youtube|
Google Popularity Of Rihanna
A Quick Check into Rihanna Profile:
Q: What is Rihanna’s original name?
A: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is Rihanna’s original name; that is an interesting fact.
Q: What is Rihanna’s height?
A: Rihanna is 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
Q: What is the marital status of Rihanna?
A: Rihanna’s marital status is unmarried, and her current relationship status is single.
Q: Does Rihanna smoke or drink?
A: It is not a hidden fact that Rihanna drinks and smokes frequently. Rihanna usually drinks before her concerts.
Q: What did Rihanna use to do before her career as a singer?
A: Rihanna used to sell clothes in a stall with her father.
Q: How many tattoos does Rihanna have?
A: She has 19 tattoos.
Q: How many pets does Rihanna have?
A: Rihanna has two dogs and a turtle.
Rihanna’s net worth is the crux of her successful career as she has set goals for herself with a strategy of how she can use her fame in different ways. Her brands like Fenty Beauty Line, Fenty Clothing Line, and now Savage X Fenty are now making her earn a good fortune. Rihanna’s income from her music career is also enough to make her one of the world’s richest musicians.
Which song of Rihanna do you like the most? Please share your playlist with us to make this write-up valuable!
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars owned by World’s Famous Celebrities
Michael Oher Net Worth, Wife, Family, Height, Siblings And Wikipedia
Mike Rowe Net Work, Wife, Political Party, Son, Age And Bio
Biography4 months ago
Wilbur Soot Net Worth in 2021, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio and Wiki
Top Lists12 months ago
Top 10 Most Educated Rappers With College Degrees
Top Lists11 months ago
Top 10 Richest Drummers In The World
Biography3 months ago
Matt Kaplan Net Worth, Age, Wife, Dog, Height, Biography And Wiki
Top Lists11 months ago
12 Most Gorgeous Blue-Eyed Women in Hollywood
Celebrity Quotes10 months ago
70+ Incredible Thomas Sowell Quotes
Biography4 months ago
Jennifer Rauchet (Pete Hegseth’s Third Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, News, Wiki
Top Lists4 months ago
Top 10 Most Youngest Fathers in the World Who Became Famous Later On