Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989. She is an American singer and songwriter. Her narrative songwriting has specifically received widespread applause and coverage by the media. These songs often revolve around her personal life. Although Taylor Swift was born in West Reading, Pennsylvania, she relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue her music career in 2004. As per an estimate, Taylor Swift’s net worth is $400 Million that makes her one of the world’s richest musicians.
|Birth Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Nicknames||Swifty, Tay, T-Swizzle|
|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Hair Color:||Ash Blonde|
|Country of Origin:||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Country Now:||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Love Life:||Dated Joe Alwyn, DJ Calvin Harris, Tom Hiddleston, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas|
|Siblings:||Brother Austin Swift|
|Education:||Graduated from Aaron Academy|
|Source of Wealth:||Singing and songwriting|
|Source of Fame:||Singing and songwriting|
|Birth:||December 13, 1989|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in|
|Father Name||Scott Kingsley Swift (Financial Advisor)|
|Mother Name||Andrea Finlay (Homemaker)|
|Siblings Name||Austin Swift (Brother)|
|Marital Status||Spouse Name|
|Debut Album||Taylor Swift (2006)|
|First Featured Role in Film||Valentine’s Day|
|Relationships History||Joe Jonas (July 2008 – October 2008)
Taylor Lautner (2009)
John Mayer (2010)
Jake Gyllenhaal (2010)
Harry Styles (November 2012 – 2013)
Calvin Harris (2015-2016)
Tom Hiddleston (2016)
|Distinctive Features||Long Height
Writes Most Songs about her relationships
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Hobbies and Interests||Cooking, Writing, Waterskiing, Partying, Traveling|
|Favorite Food||Japanese, Chinese, Fast Food|
|Favorite TV Show||CSI, Law & Order|
|Favorite Designer||Ralph Lauren, Rebecca Taylor|
|Favorite Sports||Football, Volleyball|
|Favorite Book||To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hunger Games|
|Favorite Perfume||Wonderstruck, Escada Moon Sparkle, Perfumes by Gwen Stefani and Lollia|
|Favorite Movie||Love Actually|
|Favorite Actress||Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favorite Music||Rihanna, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain|
|Favorite Beauty Products||Lipstick, Nail Polish, Mascara|
|Favorite Animal||Cat, Horse|
Swift was discovered when she was only 15 by future music mogul Scott Borchetta during her Nashville cafe performance. Borchetta had newly formed Big Machine Records and pursued to sign Taylor Swift as the first artist. Today, Taylor is one of the most popular and successful singers and songwriters in the world. During her touring years, Taylor has earned around $150 million. There is a lot more apart from the net worth of Taylor Swift, so check out further details as follows.
Taylor Alison Swift was named after musician James Taylor. As far as her early life is concerned, Swift spent her early years with her parents named Scott and Andrea, and her brother Austin on a Christmas tree farm.
Taylor attended a Montessori school and then moved to The Wyndcroft School for first grade. Swift got interested in musical theatre when she was only nine. She got enrolled in vocal and acting lessons in New York City.
She stepped for the first time into country music as she was a fan of Shania Twain. The choice of country music made her way to local events and festivals during her teens and tweens. By the time Taylor became convinced with the thought that she needed to go to Nashville. Swift, along with her mom, submitted Taylor’s demo of Dolly Parton and The Chicks covers. However, as per the Record labels, those demos weren’t original enough, and that’s why Taylor left Nashville without any deal.
Reaching the age of 12, Taylor Swift learned how to play the guitar while writing “Lucky You.” At the age of 14, Swift’s family moved to Nashville to give her have a better chance of stepping into the field of music.
Taylor Swift began to work with a music manager named Dan Dymtrow in 2003. He was the one who made Taylor get a modeling gig for the “Rising Stars” campaign. One of the originals by Taylor was included in a compilation CD from Maybelline by Abercrombie & Fitch. Swift got done with an artist development deal after her performance of original songs for RCA Records.
After signing with Big Machine Records, Taylor Swift released her first single named “Tim McGraw,” which opened the way to releasing her first self-titled studio album.
As per the details, Taylor Swift marked her success at the number five position on the U.S. Billboard 200. However, she was at the top of the U.S. Country Music chart.
The album presented two of the number one hit singles, i.e., “Our Song” and “Should’ve Said No.” Until today, RIAA has certified Taylor’s first album as platinum more than four times.
Taylor Swift’s second album named Fearless ranked at the peak as per the U.S. Billboard, U.S. Country, New Zealand, and Canadian music charts. With such fantastic success, it has been certified platinum in four countries that including six times in the USA only. Swift also produced two more of the number-one singles, i.e., “Love Story” and “You Belong with Me.”
According to the successful career profile of Taylor Swift, she has performed with various music artists, including John Mayer, Justin Bieber, and Faith Hill.
Film and TV Career
Taylor Swift has appeared several times in television and film both on “Saturday Night Live” and “Dateline NBC.” Moreover, she showed up in fictionalized roles on different shows as well as in movies like “Valentine’s Day,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” and “Hannah Montana: The Movie.”
Besides, Taylor has appeared in many publications, including Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Rolling Stone. Her first album, “Folklore,” was released In August 2020 and is made to the top of the charts.
Awards and Achievements
Taylor Swift has won many awards following her successful career. These accolades include 23 American Music Awards, ten Grammy Awards, and 23 Billboard Music Awards. As per the latest reports, Taylor has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide while the number of singles sold until the date is 150 million. Taylor Swift boarded on five different world tours between 2009 and 2018. She made a total of $943 million.
What is the net worth of Taylor Swift?
Here we have got the breakdown of the net worth of Taylor Swift for the last five years:
- 2017 – $250 Million
- 2018 – $280 Million
- 2019 – $320 Million
- 2020 – $360 Million
- 2021 – $400 Million
- 2022- $430 Million+
As far as Taylor Swift’s love life is concerned, Joe Jonas was the first to come in a relationship with her in 2008, but they remained together for only three months. She remained in a relationship with actor Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2010.
In 2012, Swift began to date Harry Styles in November. The couple went to the British Virgin Islands in the winter holidays of 2012-2013. However, they got done soon as both were busy and couldn’t take the time to stay in one place for long.
After that, Swift met DJ Calvin Harris in 2015, and then during the same year, she got into a relationship with Tom Hiddleston.
Taylor also dated John Mayer; however, it wasn’t long enough to write the song “Dear John” about him.
Furthermore, Taylor Swift met Taylor Lautner during the filming of the movie Valentine’s Day. This duo was utterly inseparable, but that relationship wasn’t long-lived either.
Since May 2017, she has been dating Joe Alwyn. Taylor was also spotted hiking in Utah with Joe in August 2020 when Swift’s album “Folklore” was released.
How much money does Taylor Swift Have? – Assets Details!
Taylor Swift is one of the richest musicians in the world whose fortune is continuously growing every year. At present, Taylor Swift’s net worth is $400 Million. Here we have got the details of how she spends this massive income.
- Taylor had an estimated net worth of $360 million in 2019, which has now increased to $400 million. This growth is due to her music, merchandise, and endorsements.
- Ever the pop star’s net worth is increasing with the endorsement, deals, and partnerships with high-profile brands like Keds, Diet Coke, Capital One, and Apple.
- Apart from endorsements, the tours have made Taylor the biggest moneymaker as she earned more than $250 million in 2015.
- Taylor Swift is a real-estate tycoon with an $84 million real estate portfolio consisting of eight properties in four different states.
- She owns a 3,240-square-foot condominium having an estimated worth of $3 million. Besides, Taylor is the owner of a 5,600-square-foot Greek Revival estate having an estimated $2.5 million worth.
- Furthermore, Swift currently has a Beverly Hills home, and its estimated worth is $2.85 million. She also has a 10,982 square-foot Beverly Hills mansion that is worth nearly $30 million.
- In 2013 Taylor spent $6.65 million and bought a 12,000 square-foot waterfront home located in Rhode Island.
- Taylor Swift also owns apartments in New York City, having a worth of $50 million.
- Swift is rumored to have two Dassault private jets. Although nothing is confirmed regarding how much she paid for jets, it is estimated that they can be up to $58 million each.
Highlights of the career
- Here we have the highlights of Taylor Swift’s career and other details:
- After signing with Big Machine Records, Taylor Swift released her first single named “Tim McGraw,” which opened the way to releasing her first self-titled studio album.
- The album presented two of the number one hit singles, i.e., “Our Song” and “Should’ve Said No.” Until today, RIAA has certified Taylor’s first album as platinum more than four times.
- Taylor Swift’s second album named Fearless ranked at the peak as per the U.S. Billboard, U.S. Country, New Zealand, and Canadian music charts.
- Swift also produced two more of the number-one singles, i.e., “Love Story” and “You Belong with Me.”
- Taylor Swift has appeared several times in television and film both on “Saturday Night Live” and “Dateline NBC.”
- She showed up in fictionalized roles on different shows as well as in movies like “Valentine’s Day,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” and “Hannah Montana: The Movie.”
- Her first album, “Folklore,” was released In August 2020 and is made to the top of the charts.
Taylor Swift’s Social Media Profiles
|Taylor Swift Facebook Page|
|Taylor Swift on Twitter|
|Taylor Swift on Instagram|
|Youtube||Taylor Swift on Youtube|
Taylor Swift Popularity on Google
A Quick Check into Taylor Swift Profile:
Q: Who is Taylor Swift?
A: Taylor Swift is one of the best-selling artists worldwide who earned her fame through singing and songwriting.
Q: Who is Taylor Swift Dating?
A: Joe Alwyn and Taylor Swift have been dating since October 2016. Joe helped Taylor in writing and producing some songs.
Q: What is Taylor Swift’s lucky number?
A: Number 13 is the lucky number for Taylor Swift.
Q: When did Taylor Swift write her first song?
A: Taylor Swift wrote her first song when she was 12 years old.
Q: What was the first song written by Swift Taylor?
A: Taylor Swift wrote her first song, “Lucky You”. The song was officially released in 2003.
Q: When was Taylor Swift born?
A: She was born on December 13, 1989.
Taylor Swift’s net worth is incomparably fantastic as she is one of the richest musicians at present. Her success is all that we can analyze through this write-up.
Which song is your favorite from Taylor Swift’s albums? Please share with us to make it an add-up to these details.